I LOVE BAN-CHAN, MAMI, PARPAR, MAX & Yanpi which is somewhere up there~ \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/ 
Disclaimer
WELCOME TO MY BLOG~~~ (personal) Lala.. if you dislike, den go to your top right and click the red cross! For FAN-ACCOUNT, go to my another blog! :D

bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

プロファイル/프로필/Profile ブログ/블로그 リンク/링크 私の希望リスト/내 소원 목록/WISHLIST クレジット/크레딧
OTHERS
I have 4 links~ My blog, My fan-account, My Youtube Page & My Online Shop!
MY YOUTUBE PAGES!
MY ONLINE SHOP!
MY FAN-ACCOUNT SITE! **if u think i blow-cow, then whatever. just close it. ^^
Tagboard

not more than 310px

BLOG REPORT!

メモリ/기억/Memories
July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | July 2011 | August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | May 2012 | June 2012 | September 2012 | May 2013 | November 2014 |

Brought lots of stuff recently~~!! ^^and also lot ...
time for update asap. =)
HI~!!~!~!~!!~1 yes, i'm making use of my free-tim...
Yeaaa~!!!Brought few stuff again~~!! ^^Lets see......
Ok~~~ update time! ^____^Just few update bout work...
It been a long long long time since I last update ...
TIME FOR A BACKGROUD CHANGES. =)
hahaha... finally april..... well............. not...
SELLING AWAY CANDY SUGAR SCHOOL BAGMaterial: Canv...
Hi~~ Just a quick update.I'm selling few hello ki...

Music
TYPE-IN AT Wednesday, November 2, 2011 | back to top

I'm back~!! :)

Well, lots of thing happen recently~~~~
haha... but I'm totally alright now! ^^

I need to clear up my stuff so better update whats is needed.. haha~
yup, from just now I said I wanted to clear but I didn't in the end... KO-ed on the sofa..... hahahahahhahahha~ roti prata make ma sleepy~


Alright, let's see what I can rmb...
1st of all, I got my yoseob photocard!!! :D
i don't need to collect all B2ST member, just my yoseobie is fine. ^^
Then this end of month is MAMA, hahahahhaa.. well~~~ infinite is coming so means I can ah yeol~ \(^▽^)ノ

Then brought new boots from Dr.Marten!
Btw, just a reminder once again.. whatever I update is happen during last mth & this mth.. just a quick update. :)

Brought MCM bag too~ want to get a MCM wallet!!!! the one with money clip, damn chio cannn~~~~~ ♡♡♡♡
Brought MUJI CD/DVD Casing & Pouch too~

On my update list currently is new clothing, new jeans, new boots, new skirt, INFINITE BTD Japan version & BEAST WTBA DVD!!!! YOSHHH!!!

Oh oh, what about my gazette right? haha~ yesyes, is still in my list! ^^
And also I'm getting new hp next mth, cause can upgrade le! woot!! \(T∇T)/
I also wanna get an iPad but well.. wait 1st la.. not important~
I also went to color my hair lst week, PURPLE!!!!!!!
purple~~ purple!!! 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
I plan to highlight my front part blue, those dark blue... so half of my hair is p-urple & another half is blue~~~~~ ♡♡

We(our house)also finally got a new chair for our desktop!
HAHA~ Our old chair is lousy to the max & dirty too. wakaka~

On to my personal story:
2days back, my dearest pet tortoise pass away... o(╥﹏╥)o
Didn't expect it to happen so sudden, since she live with us for 11years~
Is really a sad thing.. Even those I seldom bother bout her, i don't feed her, i don't clean for her.. (mostly is my father do.) but she does exist in my life.
Because of her, I started to love tortoise/turtle alot~
Love to feed tortoise, care 4 them & not scare of them at all.
But now she's gone, our house is slightly empty... trust me, everytime I look @ the place she used to sleep.. now... nothing is there.

So one thing, that I feel super sad is we didn't really 100% take good care of her but she manage to survive through out that 11 years.
accompany us & I believe somewhere somehow protect us. :)
So I hope she up there will still look over us & protect us. :)
And I also hope she recarnate as someone/thing that can talk or make sound at least.. LOL~~

I been crying for the past 2days... but now, I feel so much better.
I don't feel like crying anymore. which is a good thing. ( ̄∇ ̄)

On to my work:
haha.. where shld we start?
Okok, lets start with Mr.O ok? LOL~~~
Well, this Mr.O~~~ DUNNO WHAT TO SAY...
seriously, even if I really like you..... have I ever done anything to u?
Have I?
Have i ever disturb u? have i ever stalk u frm wrkplace to ur hm?
Nothing, I done nothing but just gg to ur wrkplace once in awhile to buy thing.
AND LOOK, I GO THERE AS A CUSTOMER CAUSE I FORK OUT $ TO BUY THING SO I CAN SEE UR FACE. I don't go there look around, see ur face without buying anything.
Once I buy, I don't stay.. I go off.
So did I ever do anything to u? Nothing man..
so why ever since u noe the truth, u dun really bother bout me?
Tsktsk, all I need is just see you smile & talk to me... I happy liao.
I dun ask 4 anything.. i also dun bother.
Just treat me like normal as that time.

I'm not being desperate.
All I want is just a simple peaceful time.
if i'm desperate, i wld ask ur number, add u on FB, stalk u, go ur shop everyday, buy thing frm u everyday, and so on.... no, i don't.
Just a smile & simple gesture from you would be the best thing.
SO LISTEN, YOU THIS LITTLE BOY.. I M OLDER DEN U.
U BETTER TREAT THIS NOONA CUSTOMER PROPERLY!  ̄∇ ̄

Next: Haiz... sad one... One of my favorite I/C left.
I have a few favorite I/C....
And he's one of them, left liao.. aiyoo...
sad man, and sudden too..
Well... he's funny in a way, he did make me laugh when I was @ the 'Slacking' Deployment. but bit cannot tahan that attitude of his.. LOL
other then that, nth le....
Cause i kena few time when i was 'slacking' area, he was I/C..
haha~ i even get nag by 1 of my fren cause we both talk too slow..
Nono, i talk too fast he can't understand de.. Ever kena before..
he keep ask me repeating msg. HAHAHAHAHAHAH
he will be miss by all of us~

anyway, gd luck to him!
Hope he find a better job~ :)

AND AND AND... Now there's new staff also call "O"!!
like wtf.. ur look cannot nv beat the 'REAL' O!!!!
i love 'O' look so muchie okai~~~~!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA O(≧∇≦)O

Hmm.. there's few more, but well not gg to write on the blog as is between those ppl & me. muahaha...

ON TO SPAZZING!!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

TABLO COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG~~~
HE NV CHANGE~~
always love all his song... XD
and he's so shuai in his own way~~~
BTW, JUST A NOTE.. THERE'S ALOT OF ARTIST I LIKE NONG TIME AGO.
Only i nv spazzz bout them unless got something on...
and sometime i really forget bout them until they appear on news.

Let me state a few artist i really like long ago..
tablo, lee seunggi, song joongki, hiroto, shinhwa minwoo, kangta, yeongsaeng, haruma, narimiya, tsukamoto, jin, jun matsu, oguri, teppei, kim bum, xander, tsuyoshi, SEUNGRI, ... i think i miss out alot, but thats all i can rmb.. LOL~~~

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
I WANNA TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is either to Taiwan or Australia~~~~ we'll decide!!!!! :D
GTG & bath................. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!
PS: paisae 4 the long post.. (。-_-。)