I LOVE BAN-CHAN, MAMI, PARPAR, MAX & Yanpi which is somewhere up there~ \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/ 
Disclaimer
WELCOME TO MY BLOG~~~ (personal) Lala.. if you dislike, den go to your top right and click the red cross! For FAN-ACCOUNT, go to my another blog! :D

bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

プロファイル/프로필/Profile ブログ/블로그 リンク/링크 私の希望リスト/내 소원 목록/WISHLIST クレジット/크레딧
OTHERS
I have 4 links~ My blog, My fan-account, My Youtube Page & My Online Shop!
MY YOUTUBE PAGES!
MY ONLINE SHOP!
MY FAN-ACCOUNT SITE! **if u think i blow-cow, then whatever. just close it. ^^
Tagboard

not more than 310px

BLOG REPORT!

メモリ/기억/Memories
July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | July 2011 | August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | May 2012 | June 2012 | September 2012 | May 2013 | November 2014 |

TIME FOR A BACKGROUD CHANGES. =)
hahaha... finally april..... well............. not...
SELLING AWAY CANDY SUGAR SCHOOL BAGMaterial: Canv...
Hi~~ Just a quick update.I'm selling few hello ki...
I SWEAR I LOVE 蕭敬騰 SO MUCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY FRE...
Alright~Time 4 a new posttt~ lalalala~~~Lots of th...
f... i would never farking plan anything.... i hat...
Alright~another post of the day before I head to b...
Well~Yes!!! I change my wallpaper!!Yup, SHINHWA~~ ...
All I wanna say is....Should I go back to my old r...

Music
TYPE-IN AT Wednesday, July 20, 2011 | back to top

It been a long long long time since I last update or blog... omg!!! hahaha~ no choice...
busy chasing idol, busy working, busy doing my thing, busy sleeping, busy selling stuff online, busy sending out package and busy eating. LOL~~~~~


I also 4get what should I do.. i mean what should I blog...
Currently now 9:23opm, I'm wrking.. at Guest Service Lounge. =)
Cause there's no one, so I'm using the internet to blog bit. ^^


FAST & QUICK UPDATE!
June went to see HEAL THE WORLD concert & chase MBLAQ!
Omg.... i swear if I'm a sasaeng fan, I think I'll rape Mir~ LOL!! XD

anyway I was really very close to mblaq!~
Fan-account I'll write it later~

then july went to see my HUSBAND!!!! YES!!
Wait, not the japan one.. the korea one~ YANG YOSEOB!!!
MY YOSEOBIE! XD *million loves*

Went to see their 1st asia fan-meeting... actually after hearing few stuff, bit regret gg to the spore one.. I SHOULD GO TO THE MALAYSIA ONE!! T^T

but anyway went to chase them also... haha~ yoseob is really the cutest, the friendliest~ ^^
Love himmm sooo muccchhiieee~~!!

But guess what, I think I bit got no fated with my biased.

As in, I like seungho but srsly I only get to see seungho upclose on the last day when they leaving.
Other then that, I see Joon up-close dunno how many time... AND WHEN I SAY UP-CLOSE, I MEAN REALLY CLOSE LIKE FEW CM AWAY. *faint*

LOL.. and Mir.. oh gosh, how good-looking is he.... *melt*

and for B2ST, My super-biased is Yoseobie, but in the end the most fan-service I got from is Junhyung~~~~~~~~ He's really jjang that night for giving me fan-service! ^^


Then didn't go to KMW, but went to conrad to see them... spend only SGD$15 but guess what?
I GET TO SEE ALL OF THEM!!!!!! XD WOOOOOOHOOO!!

and in between, i got to chase X5 too~ aww... zin~~ he's so nice! ^^
Saw all the grp, except for dalshabet, touch & teen top... cause really nt interested. HOHO


then tmr jaebeom is arriving, feel like gg airport to catch a view of him.
Even those I saw jay b4, but that was like.. 2-3 yrs ago?
The kpop night one... with wonder girl, u-kiss, andy & junjin frm shinhwa & chae yeon.
Hmm.....

Then this sat, stfest~~~ yup, shinn & kesh is perf..... but 2 DIFFERENT TIME-SLOT!
AND WHEN I SAY DIFFERENT, IS REALLY BIG DIFFERENCE!
1PM & 730PM!
AND... I'M WORKING!
so I can only choose 1 time-slot when I wanna see both of them perform.. both is impt~~
aigooooooooo.... ~.~

Then next month, B1A4!!
got the tix for the showcase~~~ My gong-chan~~~ is a recent eye-candy!
he's so cuteeee~~~~ i love his eye!!!


And many more.. can't update more as now time is 950pm.. gotta do closing... ^^
Will blog asap~